Property Management Program
Basic Property Management Program Includes:
Home inspection 1X WEEKLY during low season (May 1 – October 31) and prior to check-in and at check-out during high season (November 1-April 30) includes:
1. Visiting and checking the interior and exterior of your home.
2. Making sure the home is secure by looking for any visual sign of intruders (whether human or the 4 legs type). Inspecting the rental home visually for signs of termite infestation.
3. Visually and manually checking gate & door locks/hinges for any sign of corrosion.
4. Making sure water and electric system is functional and not impaired or non-functioning due to either corrosion or from non-use &/or power outages. All faucets turned on & off and checked for leaks.
5. All light switches, ceiling fans & air conditioners are checked. Unless covered and unplugged during low season.
6. Visual inspection of interior ceilings for any water seepage or leaks.
7. Verifying the garden &/or grounds are kept up / watered / weeded.
8. Checking pool to make sure maintenance has been preformed properly and in the manner agreed upon.
9. A log-in report sheet will be used for inspection and accompany the quarterly reports given to home owner.
10. Any repair/maintenance required under the cost of $100 USD will automatically be preformed. If the cost of repair/maintenance should exceed the $100 USD amount home owner is notified first for his/her direction previous to any repair or maintenance.
11. Meeting with the housekeeper, gardener, pool service and fumigator. Visual check of their work performed. Payment of their service fees from our Santana Rental office.
12. Payment of La Huerta property taxes, La Huerta Federal Zone taxes, local La Manzanilla taxes, electric, water, phone/internet, gas, TV and service fees.
13. Home is checked after each and every heavy rain or electrical storm.
14. Quarterly Property Management report sent to the home owner. (Not monthly)
January, February, March report on or before April 15.
April, May, June report on or before July 15.
July, August, September report on or before October 15.
October, November, December report on or before January 15.
Property Management Rates:
If not combined with Rental Management:
Studio and 1 bedroom properties: $75 monthly
2 bedroom property: $100 monthly
3-4 bedroom properties: $150 monthly
4 plus bedroom properties: $175 monthly
The above fees are standard, however; they may be altered to fit your special needs.